Pages

Pinterest

March 2, 2017

Keeping' it Real - Paper Issues

This is my first time participating in the 'Working Title' challenge over at Paper Issues.  
For this month, Amanda Baldwin has us adding bling to our titles.  That could be  glitter, gold, shine, whatever!  I used a new set of stickers that are pearly white and some glitter hearts.  All on a page that shows you my working conditions.  ha!  This girl!  I love her and obviously she loves me.  If I leave room behind me, this is where she is.  Always keeping my back warm.  She is just so darn sweet.  I love doing projects with the two of us, I can use flowers, glitter, pink!  

Here is my layout....

I used Maggie Holmes - Chasing Dreams.  I cut the tags from a piece of paper and lined them up just as they were originally.  Just pushed them closer together and left one out.  

Grab this collection or anything else you want from the Paper Issues store for 20% off any order with code: Mary-Ann.  






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment