Pages

Pinterest

March 6, 2017

Do Your Thing - Paper Issues

Well, I got my hands dirty with this one.  Maybe some splats on my desk too!  I played along with the Pinspire Me Mood Board Challenge that I created the mood board for over on the Paper Issues PIFF page.  You could enter too.  Just create something that inspires you from the board and upload it HERE.  You may win a prize.

Here is the mood board....


I drew inspiration from the circles, the green and the palms.  
For many hours, this boy was entertained with filling every hole in his helmet with greens from around the yard.  I played along and helped him cut some of the larger leaves.  Then, for many hours more, he entertained himself with shooting Nerf  bullets over the pool at a target.  

Grab this Amy Tangerine collection over at PI for 20% off using code: Mary-Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment