Pages

Pinterest

January 10, 2017

Super Fun - Paper Issues

Today is one of those days where I am on two different blogs with the same layout.  It just worked out perfectly in this situation.  I needed to document my boys trip to the Pats game from this year.  Paper Issues was having a Roll the Dice challenge where dice are rolled to determine how many photos then how many of an embellishment.  
For this month, it was 4 photos and 4 words in a title.  I actually had to narrow down my photos but struggled with the title!!!  I used Becky Higgins Project Life stuff for my layout.  It is available on the Paper Issues store for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.

It is also on the A Flair for Buttons blog today.  I used custom flair for this project.  Go HERE to see the blog and HERE will take you directly to the store filled with amazing flair.  






SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment