Pages

Pinterest

May 26, 2016

Hey DAD - Fancy Pants

With Father’s Dad fast approaching, (and because I got my hands on Good Fellows) I thought I would pay tribute to my dad: a man who raised me like his own.  It is no often that I can capture a photo of my dad smiling.  I have a few more of him grinning like a kid at Disney last year too!  This particular photo was taken at my nephew’s graduation last year.  When I realized my dad had this big ole smile behind me a selfie was a must!

Head over to the Fancy Pants blog to see the layout in its entirety.  This week, FP has teamed up with Just Nick Studios to bring some cut files to the page!  It is a good one!  I used the brand new Good Fellows collection, and I love it!


Oh, you can grab this collection over at Paper Issues for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.  You can use the code on anything in the store.  


No comments:

Post a Comment