Pages

Pinterest

January 26, 2016

January Planner - mambi


I am over on the mambi blog today.  This is how I decorated my January cover for my planner.  I must tell you that I change this our every month.  This month, it is usually snowy and cold around these parts.  Not this year.  So, for this planner spread, I am wishing for snow:o)  Don't have me if you live near me:o)  My boy wants to get out and play in it.  Plus, he may be hoping for a snow day for two.  


All of the product are from mambi, me & my BIG ideas.  The base is The Happy Planner™.   The only thing that is not mambi, the cute snowflake and snowman.  They are exclusive PaperPOPs from Paper Issues.  My friend Jen Chesnick makes them and has a store of her own called Parker on the Porch.  Hence the name, PaperPOP.  Cute huh?  I attached them with a glue dot on a magnetic paperclip.  







Thank you so much for stopping by here today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment