Pages

Pinterest

January 11, 2016

January Java Journal Day 11- Paper Issues

One of my favorite new ideas over at Paper Issues, is the January Java Journal.  This super cute journal is from Dear Lizzy and the frenchie, well that is a custom Planner band from Parker on the Porch.  I decided to keep my cover of the journal empty.  Only embellished with the band.  

You can play along too.  Upload your journaling to the Paper Issues FB post HERE.


So, it is day 11 of the JJJ.  I chose to document "ways to serve others."
There are so many ways to incorporate this into your life.  Some very very simple.  






This journal is really making me think about my life.  Not resolutions or goals but wishes for myself. Ways I can improve and possible help others along the way.  I hope you will join us.  You can use any product you want.  ANYTHING GOES!


No comments:

Post a Comment