Pages

Pinterest

December 12, 2015

Making A List - Paper Issues

Each month, Paper Issues has a free cut file that they offer to the public.  
A few of the designers have created with this file in several different ways. 
 Here is how I interpreted the file.  

I will admit, I had to remove an inch of dust off of my Cameo in order for it to work.  It has been a while, I forgot how fun die cutting could be:o)


Here is what the entire cut file looked like.  
If you would like to receive this file for free, go HERE.
I chose to delete all but the banner of trees. I duplicated that section and shrunk a couple of them.  Then I cut them on desired Fancy Pants papers to achieve what I was looking for.  




I used  Fancy Pants new line, Wish Season.  You can grab it in the Paper Issues store for 20% with my code:  Mary-Ann.  Might as well grab other things too, all at a 20% discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment