Pages

Pinterest

October 28, 2015

Zombie - Paper Issues

Some of the the Paper Issues Design Team have come together to highlight and spotlight Crate Paper's After Dark collection.  You will see home decor, a few spooky layouts and some cards.  All created with the amazing Crate product.

Yes, please, send me double of everything.  I love love love it all.  


This is my boy last year a a zombie.  
This is also how a zombie waits for pizza.  
I am in the background crying, because this was the last year that I will have any costume control.  Being a zombie is on the edge.  This year, he has crossed to the dark side.  


This product was fun.  I layered,


and layered,


and layered!!!
Happy Halloween folks.

You know the drill, want this Crate Paper product, or anything else from the Paper Issues store, use code: Mary-Ann for 20% off everything in the store.  Anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment