Pages

Pinterest

August 1, 2015

NOTworthtenbucks - Paper Camellia

Good morning.  No, I did not make a mistake and run my words together.  I meant to add a hashtag before my title but there wasn't one so I left it as is.  I think it is fun!  Speaking of fun, today is reveal day over at Paper Camellia.  You get to see what the design team has been up to with the August kits. We get them a tad bit before the customers and hopeful get to inspire you  to dig into your box as soon as it gets to your front door.  It is a pretty exciting day when it shows up at my door, I tell ya!

For this layout, I wanted to use as much Fancy Pants in the kit as possible.  I added a few Pink Fresh embellishments that coordinated and some journaling to help you understand the title.  





Head over to Paper Camellia to see what the other designers have created.  
Also, I have to tell you that I scrap lifted this layout.  Yup.  Every Sunday over at Paper Issues facebook page, they have Scrap lift Sunday.  This week was a layout by Mandy Kay Starner.  You should check it out HERE.  Lift it if you want!  Be sure to share.


1 comment:

  1. Nothing worse than looking forward to something, especially for a year+, and have it be a fizzle. Cute layout from it though. :)

    ReplyDelete