Pages

Pinterest

July 22, 2015

Planner Spotlight - Paper Issues

Today is a fun team up with some of the ladies over at the Paper Issues blog.  We are all trying to share different ways to use our various planners.  

My point is, you can use anything you want in a planner.  ANYTHING!  For next week, I don't have a ton on my schedule so I decided to pick out a few things that I have been setting aside, to make sure that I used them on next weeks projects.  Using decorative bobby pins and/or paperclips attach your items in a temporary way.  
I love the lavender and purple colors for July in my The Happy Planner by mambi (me & my BIG ideas.)  Since I am wearing purple shirt today, why not go for pink, purple and turquoise embellishments for my upcoming projects?


Oh my, that crooked banner paperclip is going to drive me nuts!  I have three different clumpings.  Each are for different projects.  I am going to use ephemera and  bobby pins  from Crate Paper.  Washi tapes.  Tags from American Crafts and grey ones from the PI store.  Heidi Swapp Paperclips.  Best thing here, is the little doilies from the PI store.  They usually come in sets of 75 but Cassie has 
graciously  broken them up into sets that include a tiny bit from each color.  Who wants 75 of one color anyway?

Then I started to embellish my pages as things started to fill in.  







So, grab all the little things that you LOVE and have to have.  It does not have to coordinate with anything else you buy.  Throw these things into your planner.  Grab washi tapes and paper clips while your at it.  You won't be sorry.  It will take your planner to a completely different level. 

When you get that shopping card full of goodies, use my code:  Mary-Ann for 20% off everything you purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment