Pages

Pinterest

May 1, 2015

Hello Cutie - Paper Camellia

It is reveal day over at Paper Camellia.
  It is the best time of month if you are a member (or a designer!)  It is always fun to see the unique way the papers and products from various manufacturers, are brought together to create a kit that is versatile and beautiful.  

Last summer, Roman's Grampy and Nana came all the way from Florida to spend time in the New England sun.  It was much chillier for then than what they are used to.  Here is one of the cute pics I caught of my boy and his grandparents.


The beautiful blue polka dot paper is actually silver dots.  It is stunning and is from Rise & Shine from Amy Tangerine.  As stunning as it is, the sticker words that  came with the kit were gold.  Well, the only solution I had for this layout was to dig out some of my silver spray paint to fix this problem!
This is what they looked like before I got ahold of them!


Add a little paint and voila!  



I love these labels from Fancy Pants Office Suite Collection.  Clumping them together may just be my favorite thing!



The "hello" and "cutie" are raw wood veneer pieces from Elle's Studio Cienna collection.  A little paint on them also helped bring the entire project together.  
Well, that and drips of the silver paint!

I hope that you like my project.  If you love what you see for kit embellishments, head on over to Paper Camellia to sign up and we can do this together!



No comments:

Post a Comment