Pages

Pinterest

April 1, 2015

Sweet Happy Day - Paper Camellia

Good morning.  
It is a beginning of a new month which is always fun with Paper Camellia.  It is the time that I get a chance to share the next scrapping kit with you through a layout.  This kit is full of fun Maggie Holmes Confetti and other coordinating products.

A bit about my layout.  In my home town, there is a walk up ice cream parlor.  
It is staffed with local high school kids.  I remember when I was in grade school, we would walk as a class, down to the parlor at the end of the school year.  Our bus driver also took us there during the last week of school.  It is well known by locals and tourists.  In the recent years, they have a poll of Facebook asking what the community wants the starting flavor to be.  This year, I voted.  
My flavor, PEANUT BUTTER, won.  I was just home this past weekend and guess what?  
It opened the day after I left, with my favorite flavor. 
Back to this layout..... it is from a trip home last August.  Bub got a small ice cream with jimmies (sprinkles).  They are delicious.  


I selected the green papers, black embellishments with a bit of gold.  There was an ice cream cone in the ephemera pack that was perfect.  I add the yellow flower behind it for some color.  
Scattered gold plus signs and stars throughout.  I grabbed some Stickles, a black Pearl Pen and gold paint for added embellishments.




If you are interested in having fun with a monthly scrapbooking kit club, head HERE.
I will see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment