Pages

Pinterest

March 7, 2015

Texting With You - Paper Issues


Bamm!  In your face!  lol well, through texting of course.  I wish I could go back and count the photos my chum Angela and I have shared through texting!  You would not want to see some of them!  Other than new puppy pictures and pictures of the soda I should by for my husband, this is the most recent.   

Using Maggie Holmes Open Book, I layered and layered and placed chipboard after chipboard.  I based this layout on the amazing sketch from the Sketchy Saturday Link Party over at Paper Issues.  Once a month, there is a new sketch challenge and this one is awesome.  You can even win prizes.  This month it's a $10.00 gift card to the Paper Issues store!


Here are some closeups of my layout.





Head over to Paper Issues and grab the Maggie Holmes collection for yourself.  It is stunning.  You can grab other items if you want!  Use code: Mary-Ann to receive 20% off anything you order.  







4 comments:

  1. I literally *love* everything you make! This is awesome! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout! I love all the wonderful elements in your grid as well as the stitching! TFS!

    ReplyDelete