Pages

Pinterest

July 23, 2014

Featured Designer over at Fancy Pants

Gulp, I am still beaming with excitement as I type this blog post.  The other day I opened my facebook to an invitation to the be Featured Designer in the July Newsletter over at Fancy Pants!  When they asked, I hesitated for effect and then replied with a definite YES!  Who wouldn't?  I have been a fan for sometime now and am completely honored with the challenge of providing TONS of information within 4 days:o)  Forget about grocery shopping and laundry, I have creating to do!

So folks, you can view the absolutely free eMag.....HERE!  
Plus you'll get to see my black and white face in their newsletter!

Here is a little peek at what they are featuring with my creations.  
You gotta go there for the rest!


The story told in this layout is precious.  The photo is even better.




No comments:

Post a Comment