Pages

Pinterest

March 1, 2014

Family

It is my turn to post over at eclectic Paperie today and this is what I shared.....

In the midst of all the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving last year, my mom, my sister and I were together.  It wasn't until last minute, when the sun had already gone down that we decide to capture a picture.  With the wrong lens (cause the right one was 4 hrs way!) I had my friend snap a few.  Even dark and dimly lit, you can tell that we were happy to be together.  I thank God daily for blessing me with two of my best friends.  

I created this layout with the amazingly beautiful Botanical Tea by Graphic 45.  You can probably tell by now, that something like Graphic 45 most often intimidates me.  This line, however, has got to be the best they have ever made.  It is stunning.  You have to see it to believe it.  Of course it is for sale in the shop!!



You can see here where I added a little gelato with water to create a small pink watercolor effect.  I also colored my Maya Road Butterfly with green gelato and water.  The stamps that you cut from the paper, are just delicious, back with foam tape for embellishment.


I added a few leftover Fancy Pants Resin Flowers and metal trinkets from Farmhouse Paper Company that I had in my stash.  A few drops of paint and my layout was complete.  

Thanks for looking.
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment