Pages

Pinterest

January 17, 2014

Our World

This photo was taken just a couple days after Christmas.  He is plum warn out.  At times I turn and look and he is going on 19, other times, he is still just my precious baby.  Can you tell that his birthday is coming soon?  I'm emotional just thinking about it.  I gotta tell ya, there is nothing in this world more important than this little guy.  Even when I threaten to remove him from this world:o)

This layout was created using an assortment of manufacturers: A Flair for Buttons for the blue flair and the "Enjoy the Little Things" flair.  Lily Bee Design for the paper, the world flair, wooden button and the chipboard.  Studio Calico for the large blue tag and yummy wood veneer.  Chic Tags for the important "You mean the world to me" tag and heart tag.  Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me kit for the cork and washi tape.  Heidi Swapp for the best ever spray mists.






Thank you for stopping in again:o)
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment