Pages

Pinterest

January 3, 2014

December Daily 9-11

December has passed by me quicker than I would have liked.  My house is cleaned and now I am in a re-organizing mood.  There is no stopping me.  With that, I have very little time to do anything else.  We had a revolving door here for about 2 weeks straight.  I am soooo tired of stripping that guest bed:o(  But, I would not like the alternative.  Clean bed means no company, that's not good.  Anyway, I have a new cabinet for my scrap room and I can not seem to get it organized the way I want.  I will, eventually.

Here are a few of my December Daily pages....  This is December 9th.  Most of my DD is created with the Studio Calico goodies.  I did bring in some random leftovers from Webster's Pages, Simple Stories, Teresa Collins and lots from October Afternoon.  Oh, and some really yummy Freckled Fawn!





This deer head has to be one of the cutest.




December 10th.....




I added this fair to the top of my page protector.  Love the white embellies on the blackness of my background


Ok, I LOVE this tree:o)




December 11th.....


Shoot, I forgot to add my really cute stickled numbers for the date, until after I photographed everything, now it is too dark!  Darn New England.


I LOVE these deer!  Can you tell I am lovin' deer?




TFL,
Mary-Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment