Pages

Pinterest

July 1, 2013

CK Magazine!

I am super excited to featured in this months digital version of Creating Keepsake Magazine!  My creation is on page 39.  I designed a double page layout featuring FarmHouse Paper Company's Fair Skies collection of paper, chipboard and stickers


It has been a very bust two weeks here in the Maldonado household!  Roman had his last day of second grade (boo-hoo), we went camping (double boo-hoo), went to a wedding and toured Salem MA.  Here are a few photos of our journey.


On our way to Baxter State Park.  We were happy!

Still happy!

After 5 days of camping in the rain.  I think we were ready to be heading home.

At my Cousin Jason's wedding.  This was before my coughing fit, smack dab in the middle of the ceremony.  Can you tell my ear is clogged??

That is my handsome cousin in the back with his beautiful little girl. (This is my clogged ear!)

My boys planning our attack of Salem MA.  Watch out witches!!

The Hulk being attacked by a really creepy guy who just put out his cigarette!  

I think maybe I am a bit too short for this board.  If I were a tad taller I know that you would have believe that this was me with my handsome pirate!!!

Not sure if Bubba knew this witch wasn't real!

I need a torture device like this at home.  I think it would certainly straighten these boys out!

And then, there is happy mail!!!  Thank you A Flair For Buttons!  I love them all:o)

Now, off to get packed for our next vacation to Oklahoma. 

Mary-Ann











2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cool~!! Congrats on the pub :) WOOHOO~!! Loving all the pictures - how fun and funny! HAHAHA~!! Going to OK? Will you be seeing Katie by chance if so have fun...give her a hug for me!! Have a great holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Pub babay!!!
    You are sure traveling in style..enjoy!!
    Fab layout as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete