Pages

Pinterest

March 28, 2013

You are Loved Mini Album


Good morning,  here is a little mini project honoring bright cheery colors!  My tulips have broken ground but there is still snow everywhere.  I needed these bright colors to get me out of my slump!  I was inspired by the trendy palette and gorgeous floral patterns from the Collectible collection of My Mind's Eye - Notable.  I mixed it with bright colored ribbon, twine, and a few pins.  Scotch foam tape  helped with stability and dimension.  I applied Tim Holtz distress ink to the edges of my papers. I also added a few Inkssentials tags to the album to create more pages for memories.  These products can all be purchased over at Eclectic Paperie!


Check out all this foam tape I used!


Here are a couple pictures of the inside.



Hope hope your neck of the woods is warmer than mine.  Thanks for looking!  I believe you will be able to purchase this mini in the e-kit section of the website very soon!

Mary-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment