Pages

Pinterest

October 26, 2012

Apple of my Eye

It is warm enough to wear t-shirts yet cool enough to harvest apples.  The farm stands should weigh you before you go in and after you come out to get an idea of how many apples one can eat in such a short period of time.  I wanted to share with you a layout I created using Sugar Hill from Farmhouse paper company.  You know, the company I DESIGN FOR!!!  I chose papers from both the Fall and Autumn 12x12 paper packs.  I wanted mostly greens and reds to go with my apple theme.  I think next I'll do an orange theme with pumpkins!  I also grabbed chipboard pieces from both the Autumn and Fall packs.  Without a doubt, I needed to use the "eaten" apple sticker.  Throw in some twine, cardstock and a little machine stitching and voila!  Oh, and don't forget a homemade polaroid frame made from patterned paper from the collection!


I just can't help it, here is the instagrammed version!  I heart instagram!


Thanks for dropping in.

Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment